Annual Series Supporter Benefits
We rely on contributions from enthusiasts like you. Any donation, no matter the size, goes a long way in helping us bring outstanding authors and artists to our community.
Benefits are cumulative.
- Special invitations to Book Talk, a members-only literary group
- High-quality travel experiences with the Dallas Museum of Art
- Advance ordering and ticket exchange privileges
- 20% off Arts & Letters Live–related purchases in the Museum Store
- Two "Fast Track" passes for book-signing lines
- An invitation for two to a reception with Art Spiegelman on February 27
- Name recognition in Arts & Letters Live event programs
- Reserved seating for two people at Arts & Letters Live events
- An invitation for two to a reception with Margaret Atwood on May 31
- Benefits in conjunction with DMA Contributor level partnership
- Two additional "Fast Track" passes for book-signing lines
- A private pre-event book signing with David Sedaris on April 23
$5,000 and above
- Benefits in conjunction with DMA Associates level partnership
- Dinner for two with an author of your choice* (subject to author's availability)
Double Your Dollars
Employer matching gifts are also gratefully received by Arts & Letters Live. Patrons submitting matching gifts enjoy recognition and benefits at the combined level of their personal gift plus the matching grant. We encourage you to explore those opportunities with your employer.
For more information about becoming an Arts & Letters Live Annual Series Supporter, call 214-922-1280.
*Please note that receptions with authors might not take place on the day of the actual event.