At the Dallas Museum of Art we are thrilled to celebrate the 25th season of our celebrated literary and performing arts series, Arts & Letters Live.
Designed to be enjoyed by all ages, the series has long been recognized for its creative, multi-disciplinary programming that combines literary and visual arts with music and film, and commissions new work from musicians, dancers, and poets. The Season Supporter program provides special access opportunities in gratitude for your sponsorship of what has become one of the leading cultural programs in North Texas.
Become a Season Supporter by calling 214-922-1280.
2016 Season Supporter Benefits
The benefits below are cumulative.
$100 ($100 tax deductible)
• Advance ordering and ticket exchange privileges
• Special discounts on Arts & Letters Live ticket purchases
$250 ($220 tax deductible)
• 10% off Arts & Letters Live–related purchases in the Museum Store
• Fast Track pass for two event book signings
$500 ($380 tax deductible)
• Recognition in the DMA’s annual report
• Fast Track pass for four event book signings
• Invitation for two to a reception with author-actor Rainn Wilson on March 19*
$1,000 ($610 tax deductible)
• Reserved seating for two people for any events you attend
• Invitation for two to a reception with Mary Karr and Mary-Louise Parker on January 11*
• Invitation for two to Arts & Letters Live’s 25th Season Celebration with special guest Elizabeth Gilbert on May 9 at a private home
$2,500 ($1,970 tax deductible)
• Season Fast Track pass for all event book signings
• A signed book by a featured author of your choice
$5,000 ($4,170 tax deductible)
• Invitations to select DMA events, including member exhibition openings
• Pre-event Green Room access for an intimate conversation and private book signing with an author of your choice
*Please note that receptions with authors might not take place on the day of the actual event.
Gifts to Arts & Letters Live support this important program and are considered separate from your annual DMA membership. To become a Season Supporter, call 214, 922-1280.