Designed to be enjoyed by all ages, the series has long been recognized for its creative, multi-disciplinary programming that combines literary and visual arts with music and film, and commissions new work from musicians, dancers, and poets. The Season Supporter program provides special access opportunities in gratitude for your sponsorship of what has become one of the leading cultural programs in North Texas.
Become a Season Supporter by calling 214-922-1280.
2017 Season Supporter Benefits
Benefits are cumulative.
$100 ($100 tax deductible)
• Advance ordering and ticket exchange privileges
• Special discounts on Arts & Letters Live ticket purchases
$250 ($220 tax deductible)
• 10% off Arts & Letters Live–related purchases in the DMA Store
• Fast Track pass for two event book signings
$500 ($380 tax deductible)
• Recognition in the DMA’s annual report
• Fast Track pass for four event book signings
• An invitation for two to a reception with author-actor Stephen Tobolowsky on April 18
$1,000 ($610 tax deductible) BEST VALUE
• Reserved seating for two people
• An invitation for two to a reception with Emma Donoghue on January 24
• Guaranteed tickets for art-related tours led by curators and docents prior to Arts & Letters Live events
$2,500 ($1,970 tax deductible)
• Season Fast Track pass for all event book signings
• A signed book by a featured author of your choice
$5,000 ($4,170 tax deductible)
• Invitations to select DMA events, including member exhibition openings
• Pre-event Green Room access for an intimate conversation and private book signing with an author of your choice
Gifts to Arts & Letters Live support this important program and are considered separate from your annual DMA membership. To become a Season Supporter, call 214-922-1280.
Arts & Letters Live is supported by Annual Season Supporters, the Kay Cattarulla Endowment for the Literary and Performing Arts, and the McGee Foundation Arts & Letters Live Endowment Fund at the Dallas Museum of Art. Additional major support provided by The Hersh Foundation. The Fairmont Hotel Dallas is the exclusive hotel partner for the 2016-2017 Arts & Letters Live series. Promotional support provided by KERA. Exclusive magazine sponser is Texas Monthly. In-kind support provided by Einstein Printing.