The Mayer Library is the art research library of the Dallas Museum of Art. The non-circulating collection supports research on the Museum’s collection and special exhibitions as well as providing general information about art and art history of all periods. The library is available to DMA staff, docents, and the public, including students, collectors, and researchers.
Search the Library Catalog *The catalog may be unavailable August 25-26 as it undergoes routine maintenence.
Dallas, Texas 75201
- Patrons requesting library materials are required to sign in.
- Leave large bags and coats with the Museum's Coat Check.
- Do not bring in original artwork.
- Copy services: Black-and-white copies are 25¢ per page; student rate is 15¢ per page. Fragile or rare items may only be copied at the Librarian's discretion.
- Payment for copies and printouts is by cash only.
- Wi-Fi is available.